Increase the impact of your gift to KEXP with an employer match! As a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and an affiliate of the University of Washington, KEXP is eligible for most Employer Matching Gift programs.
The University of Washington provides a useful search engine for determining if your employer has a matching gift program. Type in the name of your company and you’ll be directed to pages supplying the policies and forms specific to your employer.
You can request an employer match for your charitable gift through THREE easy steps:
1) Contact your HR department to determine instructions for submitting a matching gift. You can also learn more about your employer's policies here .
2) Determine the amount that you are eligible to have matched, which is the amount you have paid to date minus the fair market value of thank you gifts received this year.
Fair-Market Value of Various KEXP Gifts:
Contact KEXP Donor Services for additional information on fair market value of your thank you gifts.
3) Designate your matched funds to KEXP (or Friends of KEXP). We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, and our non-profit registration number, or EIN, is: 91-2061474.
Your employer may also ask for additional information about KEXP:
Legal Name: Friends of KEXP (but KEXP works too)
Address: 472 1st Ave N, Seattle WA 98109
Tax ID number or EIN: 91-2061474
Please note that employers can only match the amount you have paid to-date, as opposed to the total amount you are donating over time. If you made a one-time gift, great! You can submit for a match for the full amount.
1) Submit a matching gift form for each month's installment
– OR –
2) Submit a matching gift form when your installments have completed, or once a fiscal year if you are an Amplifier Club donor.
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
Adobe Systems, Inc.
Starbucks Coffee Company
Please contact KEXP Donor Services, email@example.com or 206.520.5843, with any questions about matching gifts.