We've just about recovered from last weekend's Treefort Music Fest. If you missed out on Boise, Idaho's premiere multi-day festival of music, performance art, yoga, panels, and more, check out some reports from KEXP Associate Content Producer Martin Douglas below.
And keep scrolling for shots from the scene by volunteer photographer extraordinaire Travis Trautt, including Liz Phair, Treepeople (and Built to Spill, natch), Cherry Glazerr, Smokey Brights, a special edition of Mastering the Hustle, and more.
Thank you, Treefort! 'Til next year!
• Treefort Music Festival Day 1: On Vince Staples, JPEGMAFIA, and Blackness as a Radical Act
• Treefort Music Festival Day 2: On Whitney Ballen and Fighting Back Tears in Public
• Treefort Music Festival Day 3: On Chong the Nomad's Space-Age Roller Rink Party
• Treefort Music Festival Day 3: On Cedric Burnside and the Transformative Power of the Blues
• Treefort Music Festival Day 4: Tengo un Resfrío and Other Short Stories
Martin Douglas catches a stunning set by the Mississippi blues artist as his Treefort coverage continues.
Martin Douglas' Treefort coverage continues with an astounding set by the Seattle producer.
Martin Douglas' coverage from Boise continues with a set from the Seattle singer/songwriter.
Martin Douglas is bringing you coverage from Treefort Music Festival, taking place live from Boise through Sunday.