It's the return of the Runcast to the Weekly Mix! Hopefully this soundtrack inspires you to run, to keep running, and maybe even train for your first race. Whatever your level, this mix featuring Bombay Bicycle Club, DJ Shadow, Sibille Attar and Washed Out, is here to motivate.
1. Lord Huron - Time to Run
2. Nation of Language - Rush & Fever
3. The Neverly Boys - Never Come Down
4. SAULT - Wildfires
5. Bombay Bicycle Club - Carry Me
6. Maps - To the Sky
7. Southern Shores - Estrisa
8. Desire - Escape
9. Caribou - You and I
10. DJ Shadow - Rocket Fuel (feat. De La Soul)
11. Pins - Hot Slick
12. Sibille Attar - Hurt Me
13. Junip - Your Life Your Call
14. Washed Out - Don’t Give Up
John Richards is the host of The Morning Show on KEXP, weekdays from 6-10am PT on KEXP.org, the KEXP app or 90.3 FM in Seattle.
Larry Mizell Jr.'s music to soundtrack your freedom to dance, love, stunt, rage, and cry. Coming soon to a federal holiday near you! Subscribe H...
John had a terrible run before recording this podcast and from that complete disaster of a run comes inspiration and motivation for YOUR run. Su...
Join DJ Sean for tunes to while away a sunny afternoon. Subscribe Here: