Wherever you may be, Cheryl Waters offers you solace in music. Her latest mix soothes and uplifts, featuring a variety of local and global sounds from Tomo Nakayama to Lido Pimienta, Caribou to Songhoy Blues and many more.
1. MULA - Ella Sabe
2. DJ Shadow - Rocket Fuel feat. De La Soul
3. Tomo Nakayama - Get To Know You
4. Caribou - You and I
5. Wolf Parade - Against The Day
6. Bonny Light Horseman - The Roving
7. Sharon Van Etten - Beaten Down
8. Waxahatchee - Fire
9. Poliça - Forget Me Now
10. Yumi Zouma - Cool For a Second
11. RINSE - Tell Me Tell Me Tell Me
12. Clem Snide - Don't Bring No Ladder
13. Drive-By Truckers - Thoughts and Prayers
14. Lido Pimienta - Eso Que Tu Haces
15. Songhoy Blues - Time To Go Home (Blake Mills Mix)
Cheryl Waters is the host of The Midday Show on KEXP, every weekday from 10am-2pm on KEXP.org or 90.3 FM in Seattle.
A soundtrack to feel our magic, experience our truth, and burn through the veil of illusion that permeates our world. New music from Tropea, Rolling Blackout...
In honor of the contributions and accomplishments of the LGBTQIA+ community, DJ Riz and KEXP alumnus DJ El Toro present the 2020 KEXPride mix (formerly known...
In honor of Juneteenth, Larry Mizell, Jr. provides audio artifact of free Black voices. Found therein the rage, the sadness, the smile hard-won. The narrow l...