KEXP's John Richards takes you along the full journey of a long run with songs of inspiration and fun including the one song he played 13-straight times while running the NY Marathon.
1. Devon Welsh - I’ll Be Your Ladder
2. Star Slinger - Choose Yourself
3. Stats - Lose It
4. TVAM - Psychic Date
5. IDLES - Colossus
6. The Budos Band - Old Engine Oil
7. Left at London - Revolution Lover
8. OCNotes - Better Days
9. Nilüfer Yanya - In Your Head
10. Piroshka - Everlastingly Yours
11. Chromatics - Time Rider
12. Lost Under Heaven - Bunny’s Blues
13. Black Belt Eagle Scout - Soft Stud
14. Quivers - You’re Not Always On My Mind
15. Citizen Cope - The River
To celebrate World Goth Day, KEXP’s DJ Sharlese has curated a mystic mix that reaches deep into the realm of darkness.
Straight from the home of Cheryl Waters, this edition of The Weekly Mix brings songs to keep you company in times of isolation. What comes as no surprise is ...
DJs Evie, Miss Ashley and Michele Myers team up for KEXP's first Birth Playlist, “Songs for Creation."