In his final Runcast of the year – and KEXP's final episode of The Weekly Mix – John goes freeform to create a very personal Runcast just for you.
In case you missed the announcement, The Runcast is returning, right here, on June 3rd!
Email us at email@example.com if you have questions, feedback, or guest suggestions for the new season, launching in just ONE WEEK. Today, John stops by for a few reminders before replaying Volume 25 of the Runcast from 2021:
In his final Runcast of the year – and KEXP's final episode of The Weekly Mix – John goes freeform to create a very personal Runcast just for you. Listen for advice, motivation, inspiration, and incredible music to power your run.
1. The Antlers - Solstice
2. Big Red Machine - Phoenix (feat. Fleet Foxes & Anaïs Mitchell)
3. Big Red Machine - The Ghost of Cincinnati
4. Public Service Broadcasting - Blue Heaven (feat. Andreya Casablanca)
5. The Shivas - Undone
6. The Parrots - You Work All Day And Then You Die
7. Tycho & Benjamin Gibbard - Only Love
8. Fort Romeau - Control
9. Tycho - Pink & Blue
10. Bad Bad Hats - Walkman
11. Mac McCaughan - Dawn Bends
12. Dummy - Daffodils
13. The Violent Hearts - Everything and Nothing
14. Lord Huron - Time to Run
This season made possible with support from:
Recorded during the annual Ragnar race, 'The KEXP Radioheads' runners share the songs that keep them motivated. Subscribe: . &…
On this episode, John passes the mic to another KEXP DJ and long-time runner, Kevin Cole. He brings a mix of music to motivate, inspire, and awkwardly pump you…
Musical notes, inspiring quotes, and songs that make you float from Sneaker Pimps, Automatic, The Reds, Pinks and Purples, and more.. Subscribe: . &…