Greta Rose has collected 13 tracks that take you on an immersive, sonic adventure ranging from celestial shoegaze to dream-pop and eminent rock. An auspicious compilation climaxing with a trancey number "My Body" - the song and inspiration for the title of this podcast. Dive on in!
1. Tanika Charles - Tell Me Something
2. Reptaliens - Shuggie II
3. Emily Reo- Phosphenes
4. Blushing -Dream Merchants
5. Mega Bog - For the Old World
6. Cate le Bon - Home To You
7. Faye Webster - Right Side of My Neck
8. Mattiel - Je Ne Me Connais Pas
9. The Black Tones - Mama! There's a Spider in My Room
10. Versing - Offering
11. Gemma - Only One
12. Hatchie - Stay with Me
13. Crater - My Body
Put some color into your ears and your life with DJ Cheryl Waters’ mix, featuring vibrant new songs from Just Mustard, Stef Chura, and Charly Bliss.
John Richards and special guest, KEXP volunteer and marathon expert Ken Tarleton, take you through the DOs of being a runner.
Like the extravagant iridescent plumage of the peacock, DJ Kevin Cole’s latest Music That Matters mixtape comes in many musical colors and includes new...