With sounds both psychedelic and silver, DJ Hans leads you through the desert and into a musical oasis on this week's episode of Music That Matters, featuring new songs from Kikagaku Moyo, John Grant, and Charles Bradley.
1. Kikagaku Moyo - Dripping Sun
2. Kadhja Bonet - Joy<
3. Candi Staton - Revolution of Change
4. Ben Pirani - Dreamin's For Free
5. MUNYA - Hotel Delmano
6. Melody's Echo Chamber - Cross My Heart
7. Mirah - Ordinary Day
8. Tomten - Blue Movie
9. John Grant - Touch and Go
10. Charles Bradley - I Feel a Change
11. The Beths - Whatever
12. Say Sue Me - B Lover
13. The Essex Green - Sloane Ranger
Put some color into your ears and your life with DJ Cheryl Waters’ mix, featuring vibrant new songs from Just Mustard, Stef Chura, and Charly Bliss.
John Richards and special guest, KEXP volunteer and marathon expert Ken Tarleton, take you through the DOs of being a runner.
Greta Rose has collected 13 tracks that take you on an immersive, sonic adventure ranging from celestial shoegaze to dream-pop and eminent rock.