KEXP, Brennivin, and IcelandAir want to send you and a guest to Iceland for an amazing music lover’s vacation! You could win airfare, three nights hotel accommodations, and festival passes to the 2018 Iceland Airwaves Festival, November 7-10. Don’t miss this chance to enjoy beautiful scenery, unique culture, and electrifying music from national and international artists, including performances by Blood Orange, Fever Ray, Superorganism, Soccer Mommy, Soley, Junius Meyvant, Mammut and more!
How to Enter:
A. Be automatically entered when you make a new donation of $35 or more at KEXP.ORG! Support the music you love while entering for your chance to win here: DONATE.
B. Write a postcard to KEXP (no donation necessary) with your name, address, email address, and both day and evening telephone numbers. You may send one standard-size postcard per household to:
RE: YouTube Iceland Airwaves Flyaway
472 1st Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109
Postcards must arrive at KEXP by 5:00 pm on August 3, 2018.
Fly Away Rules and Regulations:
Anyone who makes a new donation online $35 or more to KEXP or sends a postcard with their contact information between 6:00am PST July 11, 2018, and 5:00pm PST August 3, 2018 is automatically entered into our flyaway contest for a trip for two to Reykjavik, Iceland for the Iceland Airwaves Music Festival.
Void where prohibited. No purchase or other consideration necessary to enter. The information obtained through your registration will not be sold or distributed in any way to a third party.
Contest entry period:
6:00am July 11, 2018 – 5:00pm August 3, 2018. Postcards must arrive at KEXP by 5:00pm on August 3, 2018.
The “Iceland Naturally” Grand Prize (total value $3,500) includes:
• Economy class round-trip air on Icelandair for two (2) persons from these Icelandair gateways only: Anchorage (ANC), Baltimore (BWI), Boston (BOS), Chicago (ORD), Cleveland (CLE), Dallas (DFW), Denver (DEN), Kansas City (MCI), Minneapolis (MSP), New Jersey (EWR), New York (JFK), Orlando (SFB), Philadelphia (PHL), Portland (PDX), San Francisco (SFO), Seattle (SEA), Tampa (TPA), Washington D.C. (IAD), Edmonton (YEG), Halifax (YHZ), Montreal (YUL), Toronto (YYZ), Vancouver (YVR)
• Three (3) night accommodations for two (2) in Reykjavik, Iceland at Hotel Nordica (or similar) based on double occupancy, with Scandinavian buffet breakfast daily, except on arrival date.
• Two (2) round-trip bus transfer from KEF airport to hotel in Reykjavik, Iceland
• Two (2) 72 “Hours Reykjavík Welcome Cards” providing free access to City of Reykjavík owned world famous thermal pools, museums and public transportation, plus various retail discounts.
• Two (2) Iceland Airwaves 2018 festival passes (7-10 Nov 2018)
Governmental taxes, airport taxes, fuel surcharges and other applicable taxes are included on the airfare.
Transportation to and from Icelandair’s gateway airport in North America.
All other expenses, including but not limited to meals, additional accommodation, travel insurance, incidental expenses, tips, transfers, and taxes will be the responsibility of the prize winners. No substitution or transfer of prizes is permitted. Prize is not redeemable for cash or exchange. Winner is responsible for obtaining and paying for visas, shots, passports or other documents if required.
A designated travel contact will be responsible for the booking of travel arrangements and selection of vendors. Winner must book with the travel contact at least 30 days prior to departure. If winner is unable to travel in accordance with Iceland Naturally’s specifications, the prize will be forfeited.
Travel period must be within one-year from the date of prize letter. Travel not permitted between December 15, 2018 to January 5, 2019 and May 15, 2019 and September 5, 2019
The Iceland Naturally Sweepstakes is open to residents the United States of America and Canada. All contest entrants must be 18 years of age or older to enter and to be eligible to win. Void where prohibited. Employees of Iceland Naturally, Icelandair and Visit Iceland and all of their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and their advertising and promotional agencies and the immediate family (spouse, parent, sibling and children, regardless of where they live) or members of their same households (whether related or not) of such employees and directors are not eligible.
One (1) sweepstakes grand prize winner will be randomly selected by KEXP and notified by phone by August 10, 2018. After notification, the contest winner must provide us with their full legal name, a signed W-9, and the name of their guest so that travel arrangements can be booked. Odds are determined by the number of entries. Decision of the judges is final. KEXP reserves the right to change dates and substitute prizes of equal value.