Make a Significant Impact as an Amplifiers Monthly Giving Club Donor
Joining the Amplifiers Monthly Giving Club puts more of your dollars toward the music you love!
Amplifiers Club Benefits:
- Ensure that KEXP is able to dependably serve the community and continuously bring you the music you love.
- Guarantee uninterrupted KEXP donor status with no renewal reminders.
- Amplifiers have allowed us to reduce the Summer Drive to just ONE Day. Your ongoing support makes that possible.
- Tons of fun activities during our annual Amplifiers Love Week
- Select thank-you gift(s) based on your annual donation.
It's convenient. KEXP will automatically deduct your contribution from the account of your choice, until you tell us to stop. This means no more reminders to renew . Plus, all the benefits that come with being a donor remain yours to enjoy, including thank-you gifts and invitations to special events.
It's powerful. By eliminating administrative expenses, more of your contribution goes towards programming more of the music you love and strengthens KEXP’s work in the community. Since 2010, over 5,800 KEXP donors became Amplifiers, helping us to reduce our Summer Drive to just one day.
It's enduring. Spreading your support over time is easier on your budget. Plus, it gives KEXP the security of a steady, reliable stream of program support. You'll feel great knowing that you're continuing to support KEXP's vital service to our communities.
It’s easy to join the Amplifiers Club:
- Choose the amount that you want to contribute every month.
- Decide if you want to use a credit card or your checking account.
- Click here and fill out the donation form.
It's that easy. If your life changes, you can choose to increase, decrease, or suspend your monthly gift. All you have to do is call us at 206.520.5843 or send us an email.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Will I have to renew my gift every year? No. We’ll automatically renew your gift, and continue your monthly donation without interruption. Just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.520.5843 when you know your card is about to expire, so we can update it and continue your payments without interruption .
- Will I receive a Donor Benefits card? Yes. We’ll send you a card after receiving your first monthly gift. After that, you’ll receive a new card (plus our eternal thanks!) in your anniversary month each year. If your card needs replacing please contact us at 206.520.5843 or email us.
- What about thank-you gifts? You have the option to select a thank-you gift when you initially sign up. You are eligible to select a gift based on the amount you contribute over a 12-month period (i.e., with a gift of $10/month, you’re eligible to receive one thank- you gift). Each year, after you’ve passed your anniversary month, we will contact you via email with an opportunity to choose amongst the newest thank- you gift offerings.
- Can I make extra donations? Of course! KEXP always welcomes as much support as you are able to contribute, and we greatly value any extra donation you are inspired to make.
- What if I need to change the amount I’m donating? No problem. You are in complete control of your giving, and you are welcome to increase, decrease, or stop your monthly donations at any time. Contact us at 206.520.5843 or email us to make any changes to your plan.
- How do I update my credit card number? Just give us a call at 206.520.5843. Feel free to leave a voicemail on our secure system with your name, phone number, new credit card number, expiration date, and security code. Please don’t email your new number to us, though – we can’t guarantee the security of your information that way.
- What if I need to suspend or cancel payments for a little while? Also no problem. Email us or give us a call at 206.520.5843 to let us know what you’d like to do.
Please contact Gwen Colwell, Assistant Director of Development with further questions.